RECIPE: HOMEMADE CARROT SOUP
Delicious, healthy, homemade and free of unwanted synthetic chemicals!
1-2 – Onions
6-8 – Carrots
2 tbsp – Olive oil (organic…avoid the pesticides)
1 litre – vegetable stock (preferably homemade with organic, pesticide-free veggies)
1/2 – Cup Rice
Sea salt and Pepper
Finely chop the onions and carrots.
Warm the olive oil in a pan, and add the chopped onions and carrots.
Cook for around 7 minutes, until they start to go clear.
Add veg stock.
When simmering, add the half cup of rice.
Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
Blend with a hand blender.
Season to taste.
Serve in bowls.
(*Recipe altered by ChemicalFreeLife.tumblr.com to be free of unwanted synthetic chemicals ; original source recipe:healthysouprecipe.com; Image: singforyoursupperblog.com)
27 Notes/ Hide
- bluechromatic reblogged this from pumpingironman
- eatcleanbeclean reblogged this from chemicalfreelife
- poundbygloriouspound reblogged this from pumpingironman
- trainlikebatman likes this
- meiragetsshitdone reblogged this from chemicalfreelife
- desirscaches reblogged this from chemicalfreelife
- minagreen likes this
- fuckkkker likes this
- littlemisssunshine86 likes this
- hazeywayz reblogged this from pumpingironman
- bitchjackedmyurl likes this
- myfitnotes reblogged this from pumpingironman
- b-alancingact reblogged this from pumpingironman
- thewritebite likes this
- muaythai4life likes this
- sunbaths likes this
- leoatrox likes this
- healthkismet likes this
- greedyvegan likes this
- additiveandcrueltyfree likes this
- drscottisderivativefree likes this
- chemicalfreelife posted this