GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD:
Monsanto’s New Propaganda Train Has Left the Station
Monsanto has all the answers
Last month the Holmes Report revealed that Monsanto was interviewing public relations firms to spruce up its image. A tall order given Monsanto’s status as “most evil corporation in the world.” (A google search of “Monsanto most hated corporation” returns over 823,000 results).
This week, the New York Times reported on the launch of GMOAnswers.com, a new website intended to “answer virtually any question posed by consumers about genetically engineered crops.” Except, of course, where they’re hidden in our food.
You’ve got to hand it to the PR firm – new, old, Monsanto’s or otherwise – that landed that article. Who gets a mention in the Times these days just for launching a website? Organizations that are funded by Monsanto, Dow, Bayer, Syngenta and BASF, apparently.
12 Notes/ Hide
- poorstars likes this
- herbwebb likes this
- stand-up-and-rebel reblogged this from vegan-in-black
- vegan-in-black reblogged this from volatile-flower
- vegan-in-black likes this
- hippiegirlsrock likes this
- volatile-flower reblogged this from chemicalfreelife
- youaredeeplyfucked likes this
- heuristicsolutions likes this
- crochetinginthekitchensink reblogged this from chemicalfreelife
- crochetinginthekitchensink likes this
- chemicalfreelife posted this